1. I love how you call muffins "muffin mans" no matter how many times I subtly correct you.
2. I love your love for animals, and how every time you see a baby animal you say "awwwwww, a baby ___".
3. You love to look for the moon, always have and I hope you always will. You love Daddy's moon tattoo.
4. You love Einstein: the Baby Einstein collection and Little Einsteins show, but also reading about Einstein himself. And Thomas the Train, you read that book every night before bed. And your trains are your favorite things to play with. You also like to color and draw circles.
5. The other day I asked you if your food was good, and you replied, "it's so good.. it's dangerous" and I think I peed a little.
6. You have a temper and you think that an "awww" + kiss and hug will outweigh any bad behavior.... so, we're workin on that ;)
7. You've just recently became potty trained and you're doing amazing! Only a few nights of accidents and you got the hang of it. I am so proud! And now Blaire is following your big boy footsteps!
8. You can't go anywhere without Elephant/Ellie or Blankey, and your a super comfort freak. Always need to be dressed comfortably. Your sheets are 100% cotton and your bed is always made extra comfy... anyone who knows me well knows that this is how I am.
9. Your hair is so cute and curly and most of the time looks like Einstein's, but I love it.. especially when you let me brush it and then it curls into these bouncy banana curls <3 And you are always telling me and Blaire, "beautiful hair!" and I love it haha.
10. You haven't stopped singing your ABC's every five seconds for the past couple of weeks. And Old MacDonald. and Head Shoulders Knees and Toes. And Row Row Row Your Boat. And you can also count up to 13. You like to repeat the rhyming words to "at," which I am super excited about because it'll help you to begin reading!
1. I love how you say "cock-a-doodle-dude" like Bryce.
2. Your gaining some more dancing styles and its cracking me up. You really love oldies, classic rock just like me... but you can get down to some rap here and there.. like me :) It's too funny to watch you dance all the time. It makes me happy.
3. You can talk so much! Three to four word sentences. You're incredibly smart and can catch onto things so easily. You can sing your ABCs up to G (when you want to). You sing "e i e i ooooh" with Bryce.
4. Your laugh is contagious and listening to you and Bryce laughing together is the best thing I have ever heard in my entire life.
5. Your little raspy voice gets me every time you talk.
6. You know exactly what you want, when you want it. And you have a temper too! Oh no! Two under two with tempers... You also know just the right way to get on Bryce's nerves, so you use that against him ;) sibling problems.
7. You love your hair being in a pony, and you've started to become a little girly girl with a tom boy soul (love that-- its how I always was). You can do anything a boy can do... but in a cute dress <3
8. I can't go anywhere without 780 people stopping us to say how beautiful your eyes are. You got those from your Daddy.
9. You love your turtle (which was one of your first words) and your blankey. You are also a comfort freak like Bryce and me.
10. You like to point to your head, hair, eyes, nose, mouth, ears, toes, but especially your belly button. Idk why but your always pulling up everyone's shirts to see their "buttons".